Monday, December 04, 2006

Implosion.

Today we got our reports from school.. I'm not so happy with mine, and I was absolutely crapping myself about having parents see the report... But it went ok, I was redeemed because of all the rest of my 'improved' marks.

I don't know what to do.. I am like bored out of my mind. I'm supposed to, or I want to draw pics of all the RP characters, They are drafted out, but I havn't done anything final just yet... I should.. possibly tonight. Oh, and Selfreminder to finsh commisions.

I need to recharge my phone so badly... and I really want a 3 phone.

Y'know.. Having a bf is majoly overrated.. It's nothing that hugely great... People make it seem like its the best thing that ever happend to them. Not saying i don't like it tho.

Next year I'm in 3 of Gope's classes! I'm happy about that. But not as happy as I thought I would be...

I'll keep telling myself, 'live with no regrets' But I regret. A lot of things. It messes with me, and I can't concentrate on anything but what I did.. and how much better things would be if I didn't do those things.

Just over a year ago.. I was being superly emo.

.. I had to get it outta me.. Just, one of the billion things in my life that I regret...

----
Happy stuff

... ahaha Helen got vomited all over by her cousin AHAHHAHA -_-! retard. She like LIVEs at her aunties hosue now. BLAh..

I shouda gone to the party/sleepover at steve's.. like ppl wer guna be there... but guess who's staygin at home BLOGGING.. my life is degrading..

Blog later...

~Sarah E.Tong

Posted by lilshortiy at 3:36 AM

Comments: Post a Comment