Saturday, November 18, 2006
Long time Ago
exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am sooooooooooooooo Happy. Sorta ... not really
I got a ton of things to figure out and my brain wil IMPLODE XD....
ahhh
I dunno
Today WE mucked around a lot. got new tops and thongs. Coz i needed them.. and a whole lot more too. If that made sense.
ahahaha year 12's.. Hot seat...=funnny.... Aparrently people still remember Roshan and his 'hotness' AND year 7 (for me) MMM trip. That was tops. I hope i can go next year, I thinkits u p to perth.. or central aust.. T_T NO BEACHES...
Went with lauz to go get her zippo. I'm so over them LOL like 2 years ago. I mean its a lighter. It's not as if I smoke. *cough* ....
I want to go to the beach, hmmmmm...
Things i need
Grey Shorts
Bathers
More shoes
Sunnies
A Dog
A pool
Some more drawing skills
Money in the PAYPAL Account
People to commision me
...
~xoxo sunshine
Posted by lilshortiy at 8:46 PM