Monday, November 06, 2006

The dead talks.

I havn't blogged in ages. >Sarah=really tired now but in a Ranting mood =D..

Today was boring i didn't do ANYTHING. had a shouting match with mum. I won... naturally =D.Whats happned since I last blogged here? Well i ended up goign to that formal withthat guy, it was ok.. Except he wouldn't dance, so i found myself another guy to dance with go me! meh.

Ummm Exams start on like wednesday... and its been tuesday for exactly 20 mins and 10 seconds. not really, i made up the 10 seconds bit.. which is probably like 20.. ok stop ranting..

Oh yeah, changed the blog layout, coz i decided to. Get used to to fools...

Art commish's are open =D paypal works, OH! and i got myself a bf. XD.. ahh 'ex dee-ness'.

oh crap Now I'm stressing.. abotu exams. omgomgomg! I can get a dog if i do well in exams. mwahahaha.. Kelpie!! eeep!

What else has happened? i found my keys the other day.. I think bloggin aint the thing for me to do.. i can;t think of any stupid thing to write.*whacks self*

DC PWNS MARVEL!!!

Yup, all you Marvel lovers out there.. I order you to CONVERT! hehehee.. or suffer the evil wrath of.... Sarah >=D

Ok, Challenge, Try keep this blog up for a month....

I love you allLL... and DC bwahahaha and -him- of course
~Sarah


Posted by lilshortiy at 5:21 AM

Comments: Post a Comment