Friday, June 30, 2006

Staying?

Hello My name is Sarah E. Tong.
I have a Xanga, Myspace, Zorpia, flikr, DeviantArt, SheezyArt, LiveJournal, a whole lot of accounts on Proboards and now a Blogspot. Out of the various there, I only update the Da, and possibly the Myspace. Don't ask me how long this blog space will last me. I serisously don't think i t will last more than a week.
About myself=
I am short, I am 16, and turning 17 on January 5th 2007.
I enjoy long walks on the beach and eating Poranges.

add more later =] goin to DFO
luv ya SET

Posted by lilshortiy at 6:30 PM

Comments:
In reply to what you said... Well, the thing is that everyone has special friends they can rely on. Kat has Laura, for example.. and I don't. It was especially bad in SYG, I was sitting by myself in the tent for hours because I felt so lonely, and going out with people... they'd just ignore me, so I sat there by myself where I tried to keep myself company. I didn't even do anything: I just... sat there. And thought. And tried not to cry. It was nice when Laura kept coming in and asked me to come out, but I didn't feel like it... Ah well, I won't ruin your porangey poinky blog by depressing it.
 
Post a Comment